Saturday, February 12, 2011

Random Questions about me!

Q: What would you be doing if you weren’t a teacher?
I would love to be something creative; like a wedding decorator, florist (did this when I was a teen and LOVED it) writer, stand up comedian.  Or maybe a counselor so I can tell people how to stop making a mess of their lives....probably wouldn't get repeat customers- but I could probably fix their problems in the first session! :)

Q: What are your hobbies?
I love to read.  I like to scrapbook, but I never do.  I have Drew's year one book done, but not anything else! I love playing sports and always enjoy running...water for my bath!! hahaha

Q: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
 
All I can remember is wanting to be a teacher. Maybe I sold myself short, or maybe I was right on track....yet to be determined.

Q: What are your guilty pleasures? 
Naps. Cuddling with my son. Window shopping. Naps. Going to any bookstore.

Q: What is your biggest fear?!
My life ending too short where I won't get to watch Drew grow up, graduate college, getting married, giving me grandbabies! And another fear is not being able to ever have another child. 

Q: When you’re on vacation, where do you like to go?
What I wouldn't do to go on a vacation that isn't going to CO to visit my brother.  I LOVE that, but it'd be nice to go Hawaii or Florida or even Boston.

Q: What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
Follow your gut.


Q: If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass down to your kids, what would it be?             
Since good looks isn't a personality trait, I guess it'll have to be my sense of humor, and I do believe he has it!! I'm in for it!! :) 
 
Q: If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be?
My grandpa who passed away when I was 12.  I'd love to tell him all the things I have done and get his input.

Now tell us one random thing about yourself:
I am a sucker for cookbooks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment