Wednesday, February 16, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Me

In no random order:

1) I was adopted by my step dad on Nov 7, 1979. Bryan and I were three years old and he has always loved us as his own.  Proud to be a STUMP!

2)I have never drank coffee.

3) I am a rap lover.  I could sing all the lyrics to Jay-Z's, Dr. Dre and Tupac songs!

4) My middle name is Faye, named after my mom's best friend.

5) I love to bake more than cook.  I hate cleaning up either.

6) My first word was "Kiss my butt"

7)  I have 3 keys on my keyring.

8) Dana gave Drew his middle name.  He said we should name him James for the church we got married in (St. James)

9) I have 20 dollars in my wallet and lots of change- which usually I only have lots of change.

10) Tuna Tetrezzini Tuna Helper is my favorite "helper" box.

11) In high school, I used to eat a turkey sandwich for lunch EVERY DAY.

12) I zip up my pants first, then I button them.  This is also easier laying down.

13) Pretty sure I would win a "best Kiss" award if they gave that out.

14) For years, I never ate breakfast. 

15) I always sleep on my left side.  That way when I pass out from drinking too much, I can just throw up and not choke on it.

16) I hate math. 

18) My shoe size is a 10.

19) I want to be an interior designer or a furniture restoration person.

20) I am totally into bird silhouettes and lanterns.  I  know -crazy.

21) I think I know who killed Jon-Bonnett.

22) The grossest thing to me is someone else's hair. Heck, even my own hair in the shower gives me the heebie-jeebies.  So, anyone else's hair -any where; on a desk, on a chair, sink, etc will send me over the edge.

23)  I pull off self-confidence like no other, but most days I am quaking in my shoes or unsure about myself.

24) I have never smoked anything....ok, that isn't true.  I did at one time go through a period where I would smoke Swisher Sweets when I was with my brothers.  And a couple of times I smoked salmon.

25) I LOVE LOVE LOVE drinking pickle juice.  Start from the jar.  So if I ever offer you pickles, you might want to opt out.

2 comments:

  1. I had to smile reading these. I have a pretty tough stomach, I think. But, I too...completely lose it with hair...any hair (like you said, even my own)...and gag, etc. I just can't handle it.

    I LOVE to drink pickle juice too. Once, when pregnant with Lainey, I had to call Matt and ask where the steam cleaner was because while drinking the pickle juice, all the pickles in the jar slid forward and everything spilled all over the couch, floor, everything! MESS! (and I drink it all the time, not just when I'm prego) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have licked your couch and floor clean for you! :) Thanks for sharing that Wendy!

    ReplyDelete